The Versatile Blogger Award, Thanks!!
Thank you so much to MakeSomethingMondays for nominating me for this award! I have found her blog to be immensely inspirational. It has connected me to art and ideas I would never have encountered otherwise. It means a lot that she would include me in her list of nominations. Thanks also to Versatile Blog for creating and maintaining this award.
These are the rules of the award, as listed on the VBA Rules page:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly, and nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. Include a link!
- Finally, say 7 things about yourself.
Seven Things About Me
1) I was raised by a single father who, interestingly enough, taught me most of the crafts that I know–especially sewing.
2) I visited France at the age of seventeen for my first cross cultural experience, and at the time I came home believing that if I had been over 18 I would have stayed.
3) I listen to and love everything from opera to country music to heavy metal, and just about everything in between.
4) I’m a total nerd–I work with data and numbers all day in a quiet cubicle.
5) I considered becoming a nun at one point during high school and am still deeply devoted to Jesus Christ.
6) No surprise to anyone, I find it almost impossible to sit still for more than a few minutes unless I am utterly exhausted or watching a movie. Even then, I prefer to multi-task.
7) I’ve been married to my husband for seven and a half years now. He is five inches shorter than me and we are polar opposites when it comes to everything that doesn’t really matter. We are identical on everything that does matter.
My nominations list is a little short since I am fairly new, but i promise to add to it. Here is my current list:
http://kellisretrokitchenarts.wordpress.com/ totally awesome blog with great ideas all the time
http://malouprestado.wordpress.com/ seriously amazing photography
http://stacydymalski.wordpress.com/ totally hilarious mom blog
http://soulsbyfarm.wordpress.com/ inspirational and informative homesteading info–a dream of mine
http://ooobop.com/ awesome fashion and sewing blog