One Lovely Blog Award
Thanks to World on a Platter for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. It is a wonderful type of affirmation to receive nominations from fellow bloggers, especially bloggers I respect this much.
As pertains to the rules of this nomination, I will share seven new things about myself:
1) I don’t eat fish in any form. No allergy, just can’t do it.
2) My youngest daughter was eight weeks premature, but you’d never know it now–praise the Lord!
3) My degrees are in Criminal Justice.
4) I started out as an English major, until my dad convinced me at eighteen that I’d never get work as a writer.
5) I also have a poetry blog at http://chipoetry.wordpress.com/
6) Almost all of my clothing is black, but not because I’m depressed or gothic–it’s because I’m busy and lazy and they always match.
7) My secret dream is to own several acres and homestead, getting as close to self-sufficiency as possible. Until that happens, if it ever happens, I try to homestead the best I can with what I have.
In return, I would like to nominate the following blogs for the award, in no particular order:
Please check out these awesome blogs and enjoy!